Prospanica Philadelphia (fka National Society of Hispanic MBA) is a regional powerhouse of Top Hispanic/Latino Students and Professional members dedicated to achieving their full Educational, Economic, and Social potential.
We are a trusted and indispensable partner for our members and local stakeholders by:
1. Supporting efforts to increase Hispanic/Latino enrollment and graduation rates in local universities.
2. Advocating for Hispanic Entrepreneurs and culturally relevant products.
3. Providing networking and recruiting opportunities to further advance the Hispanic/Latino talent in the region.
4. Creating highly recognized professional development programs that expand opportunities for diverse professionals.
5. Producing the premier Employee Resource Group Summit bringing together ERG Leaders, Executive Champions, and Diversity Officers.
6. Leading collaboration efforts with partner organizations to maximize impact and investment among the Philadelphia Hispanic/Latino Community.
Call To Action
Help Prospanica Philadelphia better understand our current and potential membership demographics to ensure we are supporting your needs.
We appreciate you taking 5-8 minutes to submit this survey and provide your feedback.
2017 Annual Conference & Exposition
Presented by NBMBAA and Prospanica
Pennsylvania Convention Center
Philadelphia, PA - September 26-30, 2017
Help Prospanica recognize outstanding contributions to the educational, economic, and social well-being of the Hispanic community by nominating someone who has been making a difference.
The winners are celebrated and honored during Prospanica's Brillante Gala, an evening of celebration that also highlights the year’s achievements and outlines the path ahead.
To nominate an individual, click on the link above for submission.
Join Our Chapter
The association of hispanic professionals
The vision of Prospanica Philadelphia is to have all our members advance to executive level positions and continuously help other Hispanics and members of diverse populations advance in their careers, at every opportunity. To that end, we have committed to providing professional networking, career advancement, educational, and executive leadership development events.
If you would like to participate on the board or volunteer to help make our organization better, please contact our Membership Officer for additional information.
become a member today
- Member-only site access and features
- Prospanica Job Board and resume writing services
- Exclusive entry to networking and special events
- Special discounts to affinity partner services
- Discounts to Prospanica's national conference
For more information about all Professional Membership Benefits, click here.
- Tuition benefit and loan programs
- Refinancing programs
- Quality mentoring
- Internship opportunities
- Exclusive marketplace partner discounts
- Annual national conference and career expo discounts
For more information about all Student Membership Benefits, click here.