Prospanica DC: Connected to Powerful Resources
As a chief professional body in the nation’s capital, our primary mission is to be the chief connector to resources, information, and pathways to professional development for Hispanics in the DC Metropolitan area. At the local level, the chapter is committed to increasing the number of Hispanic professionals in the public sector and federal government. Prospanica DC is an independent 501(c) (6) organization with membership of more than 1,500 professionals and a large network of supporters including MBAs, entrepreneurs, and students.
Prospanica - The Association of Hispanic Professionals
- The primary Hispanic business organization dedicated to building and advancing Hispanic leadership: through valuable employment opportunities for MBA students, undergraduate assistance to pursue graduate education and expanded business networks and guidance to advance your professional career.
- The organization actively works to develop Hispanic business professionals for over 30 years. We have 46 professional and university chapters in the U.S. and Puerto Rico serving over 30,000 members. We have created strong partnerships with prominent universities and Fortune 500 companies.
- Prospanica works to prepare Hispanics for leadership positions throughout the U.S., so that they can provide the cultural awareness and sensitivity vital in the management of the nation's diverse workforce.
- Formerly the National Society of Hispanic MBAs (NSHMBA) and founded in 1988, Prospanica’ s nearly 30-year history emphasizes on educational and professional development programs to improve the Hispanic community as a whole.
- Join one of the largest Hispanic professional networks in the country today. Become a member today!
2018 PAST EVENTS
2018 EVENTS CALENDAR
40 under 40
Prospanica DC Family DayNetworking event
Career Management Program
Executive Leadership Program