The Emerging Leaders Series (ELS) is a leadership program that equips participants with the foundational skills needed to lead, overcome obstacles, build relationships, and strategically plan for future career growth.
The Series is designed to assist participants as they embark on a new Whole-Leader journey of professional and personal growth where they will engage in time tested skills that have been proven to assist in achieving success.
Designed For: Jr & Senior Undergraduate & Graduate Students
Curriculum: (5) Modules
Duration: One Saturday a Month, June 12 - October 2
Full agenda provided at registration.
Time: 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM CT.
For more information: Email Programs@prospanica.org
June 12-Module 1: Kick Off & Introductions
o Mindset & Agility
o Leadership & Management
o Design Thinking Approach
o Project Introduction
July 10-Module 2: You! Connecting with Others
o Emotional Intelligence
o Communication & Mutual Understanding
o Personal Brand Development
August 14-Module 3: Engaging Your Strengths
o Leveraging Strengths
o Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
o Culture & the Workplace
o Utilizing Resources
September 11-Module 4: Launching You for the Future
o Identifying Personal Values
o Leadership Competencies
o Personal Value Proposition
o Career Growth
October 2-Module 5: Celebrate & Close
o Project Presentations
o Team Building
o Change Leadership
o Resource Management
This series will help participants engage with the following:
1. Decipher between a Leadership and Management and, identify what is best in achieving successful outcomes.
2. Implement the concepts of Design Thinking and a Growth Mindset in solving problems and activating solutions.
3. Utilize Emotional Intelligence in defining and implementing a positive Personal Brand and Resolving Conflict.
4. Identify the top five Strengths and strategize how they can be implemented to enhance team performance.
5. Discover Personal Values and connect them to future actions that support personal Value Proposition.
For more details about the program, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.