Prospanica Philadelphia (fka National Society of Hispanic MBA) is a regional powerhouse of Top Hispanic/Latino Students and Professional members dedicated to achieving their full Educational, Economic, and Social potential.
We are a trusted and indispensable partner for our members and local stakeholders by:
1. Supporting efforts to increase Hispanic/Latino enrollment and graduation rates in local universities.
2. Advocating for Hispanic Entrepreneurs and culturally relevant products.
3. Providing networking and recruiting opportunities to further advance the Hispanic/Latino talent in the region.
4. Creating highly recognized professional development programs that expand opportunities for diverse professionals.
5. Producing the premier Employee Resource Group Summit bringing together ERG Leaders, Executive Champions, and Diversity Officers.
6. Leading collaboration efforts with partner organizations to maximize impact and investment among the Philadelphia Hispanic/Latino Community.