- Who We Are
- Programs & Events
|Group HomeGroup PagesDirectory & Features Join Group|
If you are passionate about helping others advance in their career, knowledge, or skills, you could make an excellent mentor. Generally, the most effective mentors have ALL of the following characteristics:
1. Capacity to commit time and attention over multiple conversations.
2. Highly motivated to help another professional with career advancement or professional development.
3. Ability to maintain confidentially and demonstrate professionalism.
To participate in the program as a Mentor, please complete the Mentor Application
Mentoring is a professional relationship that can contribute significantly to developing skills and expanding knowledge. Anyone who wants guidance, support, or coaching related to professional development can greatly benefit from this mentoring program. Mentees should meet the following minimum criteria before considering applying:
1. Clear area of focus or skill they want to develop.
2. Capacity to commit time and attention over multiple conversations.
3. Highly motivated to receive support and take action.
Common misconception is that the mentor drives the relationship. It is the mentee’s responsibility to have a clear area of focus they want to work on or skill they would like to develop to drive the relationship.
- Hold a Prospanica DFW membership at time of application
- Ability to devote time for three months
- Have an area of focus/goal that can obtained within program time frame
- Have a clear vision of a goal that can be reached with three (3) months
- Follow through on commitments and goals set during sessions with their mentor
- Seek advice, opinion, and direction from the Mentor
To participate in the program as a Mentee, please complete the Mentee Application
For questions please e-mail DFW.Membership@Prospanica.org
Click here to learn more about becoming a member and other membership benefits.